agirl

May 27, 2003
what do you guys think.. RM100 Yellow plastic with the PINK HC Fox jersey and pants?? ^^

http://www.ridegear.com/cgi-bin/SoftCart.exe/store/product/F-6354_Womens_HC_Jerseys.html?L+scstore+xvwz4783ffa073a0+1055456462

would that look just totally dumb?
you know us girls..... have to match.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Most members here already know my take on pink gear. :uh: Why not blue gear with the yellow bike?

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
Dirty - I don't know your take, but I personally don't like the pink gear. As far as I am concerned the only bike that would look decent with pink is a Yamaha, and even then eh it's OK.

I like black and grey gear. It's nice and versatile. I just got No Fear gear. It's black with a hint of orange. For me it's perfect! Not too loud.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
If you're a pink person... then go for it! Myself... I wouldn't wear pink gear unless someone paid me a lot of money. Then again I haven't owned anything pink since I was maybe 4? I'm even anti-pink flowers in my landscaping. Get what ever makes you happy! The cool thing if you do get pink is you probably won't see many riders with the same color scheme. :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by 4EverOrange
Dirty - I don't know your take, but I personally don't like the pink gear.

As I said, most members not all members. I do not like pink or purple gear. :uh: :uh: :uh:

agirl

May 27, 2003
lol.. yeah.. me too. but the guy i ride with was like.. you WANT guys to know your a girl. i think i'm done with the pink idea. I got like FLY red and yellow gear....... but i'm thinkin maybe i should return it and get yellow and grey. I'm not much of a "bright color" person...............................

I like yellow and black. or something along those lines. grey and black. but the store around me SUCKS and everything is sooooo big. I was lucky to find some boots! i got thses alpinestars tech 4s. for like.. 90 bucks or something. i thought that was a pretty good deal, considering that they don't make what i want in a size 4 =(

KDXgirl

May 10, 2003
O-Neal have some blue/red womens gear u might be able to pull off, I wouldnt go the pink with mx at all!!!! (Yeah its good to be recognised as a chick but my long blonde ponytail out the back of me helmet covers that! Although I wear red/grey and blue/yellow with my green!

Red/yellow does look great and so does yellow/black or grey/black and blue/yellow looks awesome!

Lissa

"Am I lost again?"
Apr 28, 2002
I always did Kawi green gear (fav color) even on my Honda's. Now I'm doing Blue/Silver/Red since Vixen doesn't do Flo. Green. I did wear a Neon Pink chest protector back when my hair was down to my butt (yea, it was way too long). Since I hacked the hair off, I went incognito. No more pink chest protector, no more name on the pink chest protector, no more pony tail. It has worked out better for me that way. Granted guys aren't nice to me anymore when we're racing ('I thought you were a dude.') but thats fine with me.

Bright colors are cool, but you have to pick a color and outfit that suit your personality. If shouting while standing still makes you feel uncomfortable, get some quieter gear. If pinks you, go with it. I got no qualms with lookin' girlie, but I prefer to not advertise it anymore.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Girls that won't wear like pink? What's the world coming too? ;)

Wish I wouldn't have worn out my pink shirt, or I would have worn it riding today! lol

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by agirl
but the guy i ride with was like.. you WANT guys to know your a girl.

That's pretty silly IMO...I wear the Fox 360 gear and I feel very patriotic every time I go riding!

In all honesty though, when I'm all geared up for riding you can't even tell I'm a girl, but I do want people to know I'm a girl too...so I put my hair into pigtail braids..not only does it keep the hair out of my way, but how many guys do you know that wear pigtails under their helmets? :confused:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
lol, the first time I saw Diane doggin' up the pink or purple gear, was right after I bought that Fox purple stuff for my wife. :uh: Just don't make her cry, ~d~ :eek:

By the way, any dirtbikin' guy worth his weight in premix knows chicks just look flat awesome in any color gear. FWIW, if Bubba can get away with Fuscia, so can a little chicken. ;)

Other good looking options for women: Acerbis blue&white, ProGrip anything, Fox blue&yellow....etc. I haven't seen Vixen 'on' someone. There's a new female-only gear in one of the latest rags, not sure which one.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by nephron
lol, the first time I saw Diane doggin' up the pink or purple gear, was right after I bought that Fox purple stuff for my wife. :uh: Just don't make her cry, ~d~ :eek:

LOL! ;) Not to worry, Doc. She'll get nothing, but compliments from me. :confused:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom