BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
No, I'm not talking about the movie. However, in the past few months, several items sent via US Mail from DRN have not been delivered. Efforts have been made by Okie and Thump to replace the items that did not arrive and this is greatly appreciated.
I wonder, does a banned member or begrudgeoned bulletin board operator work for the USPS? Is there a network of DRN hating mail carriers? First there was the Amber t-shirt squabble then most recently the "Three Amigos". Now, mind you, my local Post Master rides a Yamaha dual sport to work every day. The days that I "have" recieved my DRN gear/stickers, he was on vacation. Makes me kinda wonder.....:think

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hmmmm. I think you're on to something. I got my T-shirt and hat. But I didn't get fender stickers or the hat that I ordered before the Membership thing started. Plus, I usually get two Cycle News on the same day, my RacerX looks likes it's been on file in the men's room at a last chance gas station, my Trail Rider has been ridden, and my Dirt Bike mag always has the cover torn off. Funny thing is my MXA is always in pristine condition.:p

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
BSWIFT.

You may be on to something there. I got my T-shirts and fender stickers, but, never did get the swingarm stickers.:confused:

Ol'89r

Top Bottom