Cool article on wheel lacing!

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Good article but I'm thinking if Sara is lacing them I'll pay instead of doing my own work every time :laugh:

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
saweet. i ordered a set of rims for me, im going to print this out and take it in the garage to help me lace up the wheels. good thing the tech tip girl wont be there, id never get the wheels done if ya know what i mean!

mx_racer32

Apr 7, 2005
oldguy said:
last time I saw Ivan doing mechanical work on his bike he was wearing those same shoes :whoa:
the last time i saw ivan doing mechanical work, he ended up selling his bike the following weekend and took a 5 month break from riding! :bang:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
mx_racer32 said:
the last time i saw ivan doing mechanical work, he ended up selling his bike the following weekend and took a 5 month break from riding! :bang:

LOL!

There were extenuating factors at the time... like me pouting :)

BTW, I want the girl who helps with the suspension as my tech. She's hot... I mean knowledgeable!

Ivan

fatcat216

"Don't Worry Sister"
~SPONSOR~
Dec 16, 2007
I'd pay $50 bucks to see you two rigged out in the EXACT same outfit as Sara-.

Did any body notice how the wheel became shiny and new again once the old spokes were removed? I mean, after you wiped the slobber from your faces coveting her shoes?
That is some magic spoke removal and oiling going on there!

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
there was a wheel in the pictuires I have to go back and see :cool:

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
Boy, give you guys a couple of sites with pictures and the server's bandwidth is soon exceeded........... Darn it, I want to see the wheels!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…