fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I'm thinking of doing a Corral Canyon ride in the near future. Maybe mid-July. It will probably be a mid-week ride with a few of my neighbors.

I was wondering what the usual temperatures are like there by mid-July? What usually is the latest you can ride out there past noon without frying?

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Usually during the summer I like to get there at 7am and be out by 1pm. Sometimes, during the summer they have thunderclouds that roll in during the afternoon and it cools things down so it all depends but to be safe I'd say 1pm would be the latest. :cool:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Well I'm hoping to do a ride here in a few weeks. I'll post it to see if you or anyone else is interested. I also like getting there early and riding till I caint no mo. It'll be a mid-week ride definitely.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I sent an email to tree before I noticed you reponded to my thread. No I haven't made it out there yet. I've been hoping to make a mid-week ride out there sometime soon. But I'm wondering if I'd burst into flames if I ride past noon.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
That's what I'm afraid of. If I do go in the next couple of weeks it will be in early and out by 10 I guess.

I'm jonesing for a ride so I might try it???

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom