MOLE111

Feb 19, 2003
hi , i'm going to purchase some michelin m-12 or s-12 front and rear tire for my cr250 , only problem is they are listed in non metric sizes , what size michelin's are you guys running and does the s-12 outlast the m-12 in mostly intermediate terrain ? i'm looking for a tire that will outlast the dunlops . thanks

ktmracer

~SPONSOR~
Aug 9, 1999
the correct size for your bike sould be a 130/70 19. and from my experience the m12 wears longer than the s-12.

Last edited:

Joepro9

Feb 17, 2001
IMO anything will out last a dunlop rear.....I almost bought michelins, but i bount maxxis instead. (for my cr250) !st off they are non directional, and cheaper. So far they run awesome, except the front is a little loose in wet stuff compared to the dunlop. The rear rips and tears it up. I have 3 rides on them and they still look brandy new. I have heard complaints about the m-12s, but I have heard the s-12's are mean tires, but do wear quicker thans m's because they are for soft terrain. you want 130/70 rear and 80/100 front. This is because michelins sizes are said to be different, so you need a bigger size from them for the same size as another brand.

Top Bottom