Acavin

Feb 15, 2002
Onto a 225

I was looking at the web page for this mod and it said that it was $165, but I think that I've read on this board that it is only $40. Is this right?

Last edited:

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
If you have read $40 on this site (or any other) for the RB-Designs modification, it was incorrect.

$165 (US$) includes shipping back to you.

He charges $40 (I think) for a new carb slide.

This may well be incorrect (call mr. ron and ask!), but I think he used to charge $40 to install (incorrect..corrected below) the plate, but that would not include boring the carb, the other modifications (to the jet screen for example) or the jetting changes your carb will come back with.

Again...if you have any question about it, contact Ron. I'll just bet he'll have the correct answers for RB-Design's work!! ;)

Last edited:

m0rie

Nov 18, 2002
The $40 he charges most likely was for the head mod that a lot of people have done with the carb mod. But as CC says, calling the source to get the prices is never a bad idea.

-Maurice

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
The $40 for head reconfiguration (it is more than resurfacing or milling of the head surface) does not include shipping. The $165 does include shipping (from RB-Designs to you).

Just the divider plate install is $60. I was thinking of a REinstall, or replacement of an already installed plate.

All of these figures are listed on Ron's website .

Note he's out of his shop until the end of this week.

Acavin

Feb 15, 2002
Onto the 225

I'm getting the carb mod w/ erig gorr 225 bore. I ride tight woods in GA, should I ask gorr to make the porting for low end or the entire powerband in ya'lls opinion?

motorider200

Nov 11, 2002
I have the mo-better everywhere porting and I am happy with it. But if you stay in the lower rpm range most the time in the woods then the porting for low end might be more benifitual to you.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom