Couple of how to questions>>>

Knobbyjake

~SPONSOR~
Jan 29, 2000
First how do I put a quote from a post in my reply? Every time I try I get the whole post instead of just the line I want. Also, I've tried posting a couple pics on here but I get a message saying they're too large. How can I make the file size smaller so I can post them? Thanks. Jake :thumb:

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000

Click on the quote button instead of the reply button and the quote is automatically inserted at the top of your reply then carefully delete the sentenses that you dont want.

To edit the size of a picture just open the picture in a program like adobe photoshop, pain shop pro, or any imageviewing program that supports resize. Then just resize the image to whatever resolution you want.

crashburn36

Mar 25, 2002
To resize them you can also try this...

img src="PUT YOU LINK TO THE PIC IN HERE" WIDTH=200 HEIGHT=50 ALT="NAME OF YOUR PIC HERE"

Just resize the width and height to your liking. Be sure to enclose the entire tag with < > to make it work. I couldn't do it here because you wouldn't be able to see the tag.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…