r_rider28

~SPONSOR~
Feb 24, 2002
We have dicussed nitropropane and Rich has been the guide on that topic. Anyone know what COXOC is? This stuff is also made by KLOTZ the same people that make NITRO (nitropropane). Directions on the can say to mix 1 gallon COXOC with 4 gallons of gasoline. Claims to carry an additional 37% pure oxygen into the combustion process by enhancing stratametric efficiency. Claims to have a power increase of 6% across the powerband without any spikes or instability, or excessive heat. Recomends to increase jet sizes by 1 to 2 sizes and retard the timing 1 to 2 degrees to allow for the faster burn speed of the COXOC and gasoline mixture. Also is not to be mixed with NOS or Methanol. Again the question is, what exactly is this stuff and what does it do? Preferably a better explanation than increasing stratametric efficiency.

Coach in ND

Mar 19, 2001
I'm not really sure what is in the stuff, but I used it and it made my 2000 YZ 125 fast!!! Not to mention the fact that if mixed with Maxima Castor 927 it makes you exhaust smell awesome!!! ;)

Coach

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom