ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
hey eric, sorry for the pain in the buitt q's , but will an 89 head work on a 91 cr 125 , same cast # but i cant get an 89 pn, if i use the 89 head what piston should i use 89 or 91? and i have a ported cylinder and i was wondering since i have the cases split should i trim the casees around the cylinder for a clean fit from the porting? I replaced all the bearings and sealsin the case and got a new hhot rod crank, anything else i should or can do while my cases are slpit? any cautions while the rebuild is underway asin closing the cases? never did it befor. What do you recomend for a quality breakin , sames a the book 50 hours? alright thanks for the brain help, i'm going to by ur book, i think that will help also ? whats all in the anyways? okay thanks agian .

marcusgunby

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 9, 2000
If the piston is the same in the 91 to the 89 it should work, but i have a feeling the 91 is a dome piston and the 90 was a flat top-not sure on the 89.

ryanrambo24

Jan 10, 2005
How bout I got my new main bearings in and they have a channel or groove in the the one part of the od all the way around , not centered of to one side which end of the bearing goes in , my originals have no groove on the od
thanks
and if my forum question says it's been moved whats that mean ?

Top Bottom