BooBoo

Dec 28, 2004
I personally don't think they are as good as the stuff from Honda. Bolt holes are a little off, you may have to use a little muscle to get things to line up but you can do it. Considering how much a new one costs, AC is not a bad alternative. I have one on my bike...

rcpilot_971

Oct 30, 2002
BooBoo said:
I personally don't think they are as good as the stuff from Honda. Bolt holes are a little off, you may have to use a little muscle to get things to line up but you can do it. Considering how much a new one costs, AC is not a bad alternative. I have one on my bike...

so would you recommend like service honda they have one for 242.99 I don't know if it is a OEM honda part or aftermarket

Thanks Tim

BooBoo

Dec 28, 2004
If you saw it through their microfiche and put in a honda part number, then it's the real deal. For the extra $70, I personally think it's worth it. The AC subframe bends easily, and no matter how much work I put into it, it has never been 100% straight. It bent one time when the bike was leaning against the wall and tipped over. I straightened it with channel lock pliers...

Top Bottom