Cross Referencing Exhaust Systems

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I have an 86 RM 125 and if you've seen my post in the For Sale/WTB forum you'll know that I'm currently without an exhaust system for this bike. My question for this forum is does anyone have a cross reference for another exhaust I may be able to modify to work for this bike? Suzuki claims this bike is a single year exhaust system. I've learned that DG makes a pipe and silencer for this bike but only when they have a minimum of 15 orders waiting (I'm order #1 so far :( ) There system has the silencer listed for an 86-88 RM 125, So I think if I can find any silencer for an 86 to 88 I'll be set for that end. Does anyone know what I could do for the expansion pipe??

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Actually found a pipe for this bike at PC and also MX South has a DG setup in stock. The bike is currently at a local Suzuki shop that is known for top notch work and they feel they can repair the expansion chamber that is on the bike and come up with a silencer solution for alot less $$ than me bringing a PC pipe in from the USA. Much thanks to MXP1MP for all the leads he sent me in PM's that lead me to finding the PC pipe that was actually in stock.

Top Bottom