Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I am looking to get some custom graphics made up for my bike.

Nothing spectacular, just rear fender stickers with" my family's farm.com" on it. Maybe some type of Tank Logo.
I'd think about getting front fender stickers too,
but I've already got them covered.;)
drnpic.jpg

What companies are out there? What prices can I expect? What should I look for as far as quality is concerned?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Papakeith,
Socal.....You may have to call them many times before your mechandise arrives, and it will NOT be cheap....but the quality of their product is top notch. Very impressive customs. I suggest calling in your order, the website leaves some things questionable.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I'm planning to order one of their Skorbordz for DW01, and I'll prolly get some other stuff too. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Yikes!!! 50$ for the rear fender stickers? I'd going to assume that these are the ones that completely cover the rear fender- top and sides.
I'll fire off an e-mail to see if they will just do the sides. Kinda like the front fender stickers, only smaller.
Are there any other companies worth looking at?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
What about.........

Swingarm stickers?:p

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Good idea - Patman - I know they do swingarm stickers, too - and those *might* be a little cheaper (and a little bigger that the fender sides, too)

Top Bottom