Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
I took 4th in B 250. I can live with that. I did pretty good though with 10th overall in the B class.

Magoo

~SPONSOR~
Aug 12, 1999
Congratulations to all the DRNer's that campaigned the D14 Enduros!
Good work Team PTP, Team KGP, Team Marsh, INCA, and everyone else!

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
If I start racing District 14 next year, how do I become a honorary member of Team PTP? :worship: Maybe supply some portable handlebar belts for current team members? :clue: I think the belts would really fit inot the team spirit. From what I hear, this is where all the fast guys hang out. I was warned to stay away from Team KGP. Who is in that club anyway? :yikes:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
barkbuster67 said:
If I start racing District 14 next year, how do I become a honorary member of Team PTP? :worship: I was warned to stay away from Team KGP. Who is in that club anyway? :yikes:

Walt, Team PTP has a training regimen that is very demanding but I cannot discuss it in an online forum. :aj: As you can see, you cannot deny the results. Bicycles and females are involved in the training format although not exactly like your recommended product there are similarities..

KGPL is a northern team in Kalkaska formed by all male "mud boggers" who are very proud of their "Preferences" - this form of training seems to only appeal to a small group and has sporatic results.

barkbuster67

Nov 6, 2002
Fred, I can't argue with success, you guys put me to shame. I'll try to put my cross training hardware in the off season to good use and hopefully come back next year to redeem myself. Do you think the "mud boggers" could use a cross training aid? I'm looking to branch out into differant markets. They seem to be a breed apart.

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Way to go to all the guys from trailfest!

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
KGPL is a northern team in Kalkaska formed by all male "mud boggers" who are very proud of their "Preferences" - this form of training seems to only appeal to a small group and has sporatic results.

Actually Fred it is my understanding that the "mud boggers" team is actually in the small burg of Lodi and is not to be confused with the good people of Kalkaska! Although I hear there are several chapters in Traverse City.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Don Marsh said:

Actually Fred it is my understanding that the "mud boggers" team is actually in the small burg of Lodi and is not to be confused with the good people of Kalkaska! Although I hear there are several chapters in Traverse City.

Thanks for the correction Don, I in no way wanted anyone to confuse the fact that you were a member of that team. For team information they must contact Tom Dixon directly for membership information. Team Marsh is a whole different operation and I hear is very professionally run including a strength training program with welding rod. :cool:

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
Man, you guys are really funny. Don't forget though, that team KGPL usually puts a whoopin on all other teams during races and trail rides...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Tom Dixon said:
Man, you guys are really funny. Don't forget though, that team KGPL usually puts a whoopin on all other teams during races and trail rides...

Tommy, thats because we get a little nervious with you behind us so we want to keep you out front where we know we are safe. KGPL :rotfl:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
and the bantering continues in writing just like in the woods :laugh:
Nice to see alls normal in "Enduro Land"!!!
CONGRATS to all you contenders!!! THere are a lot of top notch riders on that list!! :cool:
Woodsy

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Youse guys make me proud to be a member of DRN and D-14! Great season!

So then.... does everyone who scored 100+ points get bumped to the next class? And if so, is it based on points by class, or points by overall?

And if I can get the right sponsorship lined up, maybe one day I can run the D-14 series.... Team Half-Fast? :rotfl:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Smit-Dog said:
Youse guys make me proud to be a member of DRN and D-14! Great season!

So then.... does everyone who scored 100+ points get bumped to the next class? And if so, is it based on points by class, or points by overall?

And if I can get the right sponsorship lined up, maybe one day I can run the D-14 series.... Team Half-Fast? :rotfl:

:laugh:

Top Bottom