Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
For some reason all I see is Roselawn only.

DW

clear your cookies in options menu on IE.

TCTrailrider

Jan 19, 2004
DW, looks like Cody has an 8 point lead in his class. Top 4 in your class all got worker points for Tree Tops so the standings look the same.

Mike, do you need help at Jackpine? I offered earlier but am not listed as a worker on D14 site. If you need me I'll help, if not I'll ride.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Thanks Denny! I don't know whats going on wid my Dell here but every now and then it won't update dist. 14 web when points are posted.I cleared the cookies but that did not seam to help matters, maybe somebody can post a direct link for points?

Ya the worker points were given to Mahncke & Woodward for staying with Mapes until airvac chopper arrived! Very nice of them 2 guys to do as they are front runners in the senior A class and were willing to Sacrifice their race results {without knowing about the worker points} for concern with Mapes bad crash! :cool:

Like I said before the enduro crowd is by far the most fun and friendliest bunch of racers I've ever been associated with in all the years I been around this game!

DW

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Points updated through Marquette.

http://69.6.205.220/D14/Data/2006c.htm

Low rider turnout is really evident in the D-14 tally.... only 46 riders entered for LM. If you showed up, you were guaranteed top 6, and in most cases top 3 placement.

Per usual, biggest classes were A / B / C Senior.

We need to 1) Increase number of riders at these events, and 2) Rework the class structure... it's seems to be outdated.

More on that later...

Oh ya, Hey BBarel... thanks for not saying 'Hi' at the LM! :nener:

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Dusendang's do the Hi Points at Marquette!!! Great ride guys!!

DW, your overall points are not correct threw Marquette. Your worker points are not correct and you are not getting credit (5 points) for your placing at Jack Pine. Figured correctly, you are in the top 5 A/AA. From C class to AA in just over a year...you are my hero!

Bret, thanks for stopping by the camp at Marquette???? I did not see you at a check either.....oh well, good luck on your first place points (26).

Last edited:
Top Bottom