Cory326

Feb 3, 2007
ok, after searching through 14 or so pages if threads, I decided to cut my losses and post my questions anyway. I'm planning on doing a few scrambles in the D 16 area,, and was wondering if there are any races out there that dont require a D 16 or AMA card. I'm going to be on a tight budget this year, as my job is predicated on snowfall this time of year, and I know that some of the non ama sanctioned races can be cheaper. Also, How does D 16 determine your riding number? Your not allowed to pick and reserve it like mx here. Does anyone know how many mpg a 03 yz250 will get when properly jetted? Also, Can anyone suggest a class for me? Last time I raced was the 98 season in moto. I tried to bombard the D16 HS ref with inquiries, but I never got a response from my e-mail. Thanks for the info, Laters :cool:

hoosierf

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 6, 2001
AMA and District card are required. Your riding number does not matter, you will be scored based upon your bar code number which you will have to purchase at your first race. If you have not raced in 8 years, I would run C and see how it goes. You can easily go one hour on the stock YZ tank; generally I could get about 35-40 miles on my 2002 stock YZ tank.

Top Bottom