Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
Last time I heard from Fredette he happened to mention that he was working with a customer on a dial-a-jet system for a KDX. I'd give him a call and see what he has to say. Be sure to let us know the outcome.

David

MN KDXer

Registered
Jun 7, 1999
The DAJ systems are fairly often used on snowmobiles, and they do work quite well. I would believe the system would work on a KDX or any other moto bike as well. The only thing you'd wamt to verify, is that your carb has enough clearance between the carb's drain screw and the engine case.

The DAJ is made by thunderproducts. Their site is www.thundersproduct.com

Last edited:

MADisher

Grand Data Poohbah
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 30, 2000
Hmrs... According to thier site, for any Kaw MX is only $70 or so.

I think I'll give them a call on Monday and see what it entails. It looks like you might have to drill a hole in the side of the carb, which, doesn't thrill me. Would make it kinda hard to go back if I didn't like it.

I'll let you know.

acutemp

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 4, 1999
I have a dirt bike mag test of the Dial-a-Jet system on a 95 kdx 200. They had to connect it to the carb by drilling and tapping the drain hole. It looks like an interesting concept, I might have to give this one a try although I am still a bit sceptical about its durabuility in off road conditions.--Dan

Top Bottom