Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So what are we doing? Friday evening I need to make a delivery to Thump's then I'm wide open. Should get there around 4pm or so. I'll bring the mini charcoal grill and a cooler so we can do a little tailgate gathering Saturday but I'm thinking I'll not hit the stadium until about 3pm so that it's not such a long day for the wife and kid unless I can arrange for them to come over later in the day then I'm game to be there all freakin' day. We'll be heading home late morning on Sunday so if anybody is up for breakfast that's an option.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Well let's see, I put the wife and kid in a plane Thursday afternoon and then after that I go home and spend some quality time with my square headed girl friend.

Friday night, no plans at all except maybe some more quality time with my square headed girl friend.

Beyond that, I think I am going to ride Saturday morning at Shady Grove and then head over to the stadium after I drop the bad mamma jamma yamahammer off at the ole hacienda.

Last edited:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I really don't think TwinSpar likes being called your square headed girlfriend.

So a tailgate gathering sounds like a "plane" to you?

Last edited:

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
No, a tailgate party sounds like something that happens in Washington DC with a bunch of elected politicians & free spirited women :eek:

Do we dare get directions from Thump as to where we should meet and the stadium? :think:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I already have them. It's north but we'll be on the otherside and it's shorter this way. :p

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Get with TX246 and get things lined up with him. We will all be caravaning with him to the stadium.

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
The current plan here is to get to the stadium around 2:30 or 3:00. I'm trying my "no-rain" dance, but I must suck since it's pouring now............

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Let it rain now. Maybe it'll get the trails in good shape for our ride on Sunday.

Bswift, Biglou and myself are planning on getting to the stadium around 3ish.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
will they ever cancel the SX if it rains for two days on the track? You know hom much rain these spring storms can dump in an hour? They could literally wash those whoops down to braking bumps! :(

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by Patman
I really don't think TwinSpar likes being called your square headed girlfriend.

LOL! :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
square headed girlfriend??? :scream:

Twin, where do we meet Sat. to get the tickets? Looks like rain. Will the tailgate be carried to a local dive? Inquiring minds want to know. Friday is looking bad for me, I have to play softball with the girls... :whiner:

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Is there a general area where everyone is going to try and park?

Due to serious procrastination and total number of required tickets, we will be in the treadhead section 103 but in the pits early. Estimated arrival time at the stadium of 2:00 - 2:30.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
South bound and down. See you guys this afternoon. Whooohoooo!

Top Bottom