Dallas SX/ dayone

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
day one is saturday. heartland spodes big lou, mx547( little 547, and cousin), dave, and bswift were enroute to denton for the dallas sx. justql sold a bike before leaving to the sx. he made out like a bandit. we get to the lot at texas stadium and hang out with other drn aka north texas smackpack. patman, taraker, twinspar, thump and others were there. we hung out a bit then crashed the pits. lots of cool stuff and as big lou puts it we raked in the "swag". races rocked! :aj: mx547 hooks up with some good stuff after the races but ill let him give his account found elsewere on this site. we head for home really late with plans for a kickin muenster trailride early sunday morning. that alarm goes off way too early ........... :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Although it was almost 22 hours long Saturday was a fun day. I did have to drive 30 miles extra since I forgot to put the reciever hitch in the Durango. I made the two hour trip to bswifts house where biglou and him had all four bikes already loaded on my trailer. Thanks Brian for coming up early and getting it, It made my Four am start alot easier.

We then headed south to Texas. We arrived at TX246's house around noon. The guy that I sold the KX to showed up and loaded it up and left. By two Jay and David had shown up and we were headed to the SX.

This was my first SX. It was alot of fun. Big Lou, bsift and I had our special seats. Best seats in the house I think. Loads of fun meeting all of the DRN'ers and seeing some again that I had met before. I'll be back next year.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…