Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Just got back, drove home in a blizzard, lol. Crazy weather.
I'll leave the racing to another thread, just wanted to comment on Cowboy Stadium.

UNREAL. A Billion Plus buys a LOT of stadium.
That is ONE BIG Hi-Def TV!
Everything costs too much.
Worth the trip this time, new stadium, took the boy to his first SX.

Ran into BigLou and Gene on the way-out, felt weird not to get to hang-out, it was a mad rush to the parking lot. Good thing they got to ride yesterday (70's) today? 30's and wind.

Took the point & shoot... left the memory card at home. :(

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Looked great on TV also! Too bad about the weather, and sure hope it fizzles out over Misery and Iowa! Oklahoma needs more moisture though? And what the heck, The Boss forgets the memory card, wow, big bummer! Has Squid been seen around the track any this year? Sure miss his pics. Vintage Bob

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Oklahoma needs more moisture though?

i hope that's a joke.

we went. we were with gene (tx246) and biglou most of the time but got seperated, missed seeing okie.

thanks to biglou for the ride down and other things he did for us that made it possible for us to go. thanks to gene and his wife maggie for giving us a place to stay and preparing breakfast. they are good people.

Last edited:
B

biglou

good times and crazy weather! great to see everyone and ride again. jay, anytime my friend. thanks to gene and family once again for hosting us.

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I was shuttling people back and forth to the airport Friday and Saturday, or I would have been at the SX. Maybe next year. Lorin.

01HondaCR

May 31, 2001
since this is a no spoiler thread, i will just say the guy who finished third in the big bikes is sure impressing the heck out of me. Well done.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
01HondaCR said:
since this is a no spoiler thread, i will just say the guy who finished third in the big bikes is sure impressing the heck out of me. Well done.
Who, Oh yes! MX547, no more moisture for Oklahoma, please Mr. Gorr? Could be worse, have you seen the Chilean eruption/earthquakes lately? The volcano pics are unbelievable. Vintage Bob

Attachments

• volcano.jpg
    volcano.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 84

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom