BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
It seems that there will be a group of Heartland Spodes heading to Muenster after the Dallas SX in April. How many Tejas and Okies are interested?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well it seems that our TORO series banquet will be that day. A day filled with BBQ and trail riding. Having a NTSP/Heartland Spodes ride at Muenster does sound appealing though...

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by taraker
You guys need to ride the TORO deal instead of Muenster. Be just as good and less yahoo's on 4 whell thingys...........:scream:

and what is this, pray tell????:p

Attachments

• taraker3.jpg
    taraker3.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 373

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
No, Matt, it aint ok. But we'll let it slide. You DRN guys should come to Crafton that day. It'll be great. Hosted by TORO President/DRN member Will Pattison. The trail should be good. Marked by the RRDR, who coincidentally marked most if not all of the trail out at Muenster. Plus, there's gonna be BBQ. :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Pretty near Muenster. Here's a general map. There should be directions to go along with a flyer online in the near future. PM me for some actual directions on how to get there. Here's some info about the event:

1-day trail ride/bbq event.
gates would open from 8 until 6 for open riding.
lunch at noon, awards presentation from 1 until about 2.
cost would be $15 per person, eating or not.
after expenses, most of the profits will go to the landowner and the rrdr

Attachments

• crafton.gif
    crafton.gif
    16.3 KB · Views: 338
Last edited:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Is yzguy15 going to debut his pink plastic clad Yamaha with PitSally graphics and handlebar streamers at the TORO banquet? :)

I have heard rumors that he has been on a militant style search for pink and purple gear. It has gotten so bad that MSR has obtained a restraining order and yzguy15 can no longer call the business or get within 2000 yards of any of their sales reps. :mad:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Actually we have some pink JT pants around here I think. I dunno if I could get into em though. I might just have to try that. :aj:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Man, this is a 1st...
Most folks fight like heck to stay off of PitSally.com. Hmmmmm.
yzguy15 seems to be offering himself up as the next sacrificial lamb!

I guess I better start thinking up some new bike graphics for a certian 1997 YZ250.:p

-jeffd

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
If you can't beat em, might as well join em. Or somethin like that...