tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
first of all im not sure who all is coming. so an official head count would be great. butch/justin i have plenty of curb space for rvs. floor is free for the taking too. i just need to know how many. as far as riding goes............i suggest we do both muenster(trails) and nocona(mx). they are only 15 miles apart. if there are those that want to mx on sunday they can but they can come to muenster for dinner and bs at the end of the day. if you are staying monday, just camp at muenster get up the next morning and have the place to ourselves. any ideas? suggestions?

1. go to sx on sat
2. some ride muenster and some ride nocona on sunday
3. all get together sunday afternoon at muenster later in the day on sunday
for food and bs.
4. sunday only riders leave
5. monday riders camp out and get up to ride muenster monday morning.

im sure if we arrange it in advance that they will let everybody in the gate without charging if you arent riding.

******more info here******

Last edited by a moderator:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'm up for Muenster on Monday! I think Lorin is also riding(?). Finally - I can meet everyone - look forward to it :thumb:

I work weekends so...No sx for me!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
I'll definately be at Muenster on Sunday, maybe Monday, too. Sounds great so far! Last year was a blast.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I am up for Muenster on Sunday. Gary will be with me from Houston. He will likely head back, but I will hang till Monday. May not be able to ride on Monday, unless I can change a DR appt.

Tony

B

biglou

Dang, I've been slacking on checking this forum. :o I'm in for whatever. I'll be traveling with Mr. Swift, so wherever he goes, I'll be there too! :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I will be @ Muenster on Sunday, and I have a 'free' day coming from work, may be just the time to use it on Monday. :thumb:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
Dang, I've been slacking on checking this forum. :o I'm in for whatever. I'll be traveling with Mr. Swift, so wherever he goes, I'll be there too! :thumb:

You sure you're not gonna bail on us again and go to the greasy chicken?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by tx246

im sure if we arrange it in advance that they will let everybody in the gate without charging if you arent riding.

Has anyone been able to confirm this? :think:

B

biglou

Originally posted by yzguy15

You sure you're not gonna bail on us again and go to the greasy chicken?
I'm positive. I would definitely NOT bail on you guys and go to the greasy chicken this year. Badlands, yes. Greasy chicken, no. :p

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Has anyone confirmed that there's no race at Muenster the following Sunday/Monday of the SX?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Nope, but there is nothing posted on the Red River Dirt Riders site.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well, TCCRA doesn't go there anymore, TSCEC aint till November, and TORO is in the winter. Barring some sort of trials competition I'd say we're all clear. :thumb:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
It must be Trials then, when I called last week to get the gate combo, Mrs Harris told me the place was closed on the 13th. :scream: The date did not register then.

I will call her tonight to find out, what if I told her that we would only ride on the East side of the creek? :think:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hmmm, trials on a YZ450F, Brutus would like! :) :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Uh, beg :confused:

There will only be a few of us. All they need to do is tell us where to go. :eek:

Headcount ????

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Well if Muenster is out, maybe we could do Lake Murray? I've been wanting to ride that place called the 500 too. Maybe it's time some of us branched out across the border eh?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I've heard it isn't any farther to Lake Murray. Let's go there.

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Dad just called Mrs. Harris. Muenster is closed April 11-13 :( Lake Murray isn't any farther, but not near as big. I hear they have some nice facilities, though. Lake Murray would be a nice alternative for woods guys.

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Just rode Lake Murray for the 1st time this last weekend. Great ride! Lots of creeks and hills to climb and mini-ravines to play in.

I'd go back in a minute!

-jeffd

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Per Ms. Harris "After 33 years I'm retiring and going on a vacation and when I'm out of town I don't want anyone on the ranch, sorry but I can't make any exceptions." She worked for the ISD.

BUMMER!! She will be back for Monday though... :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Where is Bonita?  Track or Trail?  We need to decide where we are going to ride on Sunday the 13th.

Top Bottom