kmx125r

~SPONSOR~
May 23, 2000
I have tried to edit my posts and my profile, but have not been able to do those things. I just replied to a post and am now sending this post, but why can I not access my profile or edit my previous posts.

I have logged in (obviously since I am able to post a new thread!).

Please advise - I never had this trouble before...

Thanks.

Jim

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
On the top of this page (or any other) is a line of links - one of which is "upgrade!". If you upgrade, you will be able to do the things that you can't at the moment - cost of $12 (subscription), $39 (sponsor) or $105 (lifetime member) - can't ever remember the prices, but that's roughly what they are.

Non-subscribers cannot edit their posts, nor their profiles and what else I can't remember - private messages is another.

The reason for this new method, is to get people to subscribe & help pay the costs of these forums.

kmx125r

~SPONSOR~
May 23, 2000
Michelle,

Thanks for the heads up on the subscription information... somehow, I missed the change over! I am happy to be a new subscriber!

Thanks again.

Jim

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
Note there is a new subscriber's forum, too. A good place to get assistance on forum issues (like michelle asking, 'What time is it?' ;) )

....or maybe just another place to get lampooned!

Cheers!

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
CC: You mean a forum for you to be lampooned ;) I've learnt just to totally ignore everyone's local time, I don't trust they're right.

Jim, as for you missing the changeover, you do realise there are more forums that just this one? (sorry couldn't resist - other older members may remember a thread in here, where the member had no idea there were any other forums, they thought it was only this one).

kmx125r

~SPONSOR~
May 23, 2000
Michelle:

Other forums??? Just kidding... Yes, I know that there are other forums on dirtrider.net... but I do spend most of my time on C Dave's JustKDX... I guess the changeover went unnoticed by me because I don't spend as much time here as other DRNers...:confused:

Happy New Year!

Jim

Last edited:

canyncarvr

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 1999
re: more forums...

How about the whole idea of 'CDave's JustKDX'? A lot of people think THIS is it...and of course it's not. It's not like this forum is NAMED 'CDave's JustKDX' or anything.......;)

But...try to GET there from anywhere.

If you don't already know where it is, it's not exactly easy to come across on this board....even though it's ON dirtrider.net

I've never understood the reasoning for that. Maybe it's just me......

FTR (for the record):

http://justkdx.dirtrider.net

BTW, michelle...I noticed the other day that my profile for some reason had guam or somesuch listed as my 'timezone'. So I changed it to Pacific. And what happened? Well, the time isn't right anymore!

:(

Yeah. Probably best to ignore times...

David Trustrum

~SPONSOR~
Jan 25, 2001
Just accept that no matter, we will always be more ‘advanced’ than you. :p

In fact in a short while, I am thinking of heading off to throw some food on the barbie & start a couple of coldies (weather here is beautiful thanks).

When youse guys are celebrating the NYE we will already be trying to sleep it off.

Have a good one. :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom