the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Rich - Jackrabbits' results are up ! How did you do ?

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Not bad for my first, two loop Desert Scramble. I ended up 14th out of 35 two loopers and 9 single loopers in the Senior Open Novice class. I ended up with a three kick start (someday Ill learn how to get a good start) and ended up getting sandwiched around the bomb shute and took a small spill because of it. The first loop was a blast. The second loop was definately harder but a blast just the same. One thing about a desert scramble I learned quickly, get out in front ASAP to reduce the dust and the bottlenecks and be good at rocky hillclimbs. :nod:

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
I do want to do a scramble or H&H, but admit I am a little skeered of a no viz bomb run. Maybe of more of us do one together so somone can hold my hand........

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
I did Ruts Euro scramble last June with my daughter and man I have never been in dust so thick in my life. I couldnt see beyond my fender during the bomb. I give a lot of credit for the few that pin it in that stuff. For the most part the older guys tend to hang back because we have to work on Monday. Still, its an experience.

2Stroke, Im planning on doing more Scambles during the year and guest pit with the Viewfinders when I go out. Let me know if you want to do a scramble sometime.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
I'll ride behind you and helmet cam your crash :ride: :bang:

That way the medics will know exactly what happened and we can sell the footage to the "I shouldn't be alive " tv show :)

Top Bottom