Defective Deflector

KawiRider

Sep 23, 2000
Hi everyone, I recently bought the plastic deflectors that Moose made. I sent an e-mail to them at feedback@mooseracing.com
This is the e-mail. Anyone else have a problem like this?

Dear Moose,
Hi, my name is Garrett. I recently bought your deflector’s that fit on the aluminum brush guards. 4 Days ago, I bought the Moose aluminum brush guards, along with blue hand guard deflectors. I put them on the night that I bought them. The aluminum brush guards are great! The deflector on the throttle side is good, but the left one was cracked when I bought it. Then about an hour later, half of the plastic deflector fell apart when I bumped into it. I was very disappointed. Every season, I try to buy new gear, pants, jersey, gloves, and occasionally a chest protector from Moose. I usually favor the brand Moose when buying parts. I bought it on a road trip, and noticed the small crack, that later became a large crack then broke, when I got home, and it is to far to go back to where I bought it. I have the receipt to show when I bought it. I could send the deflector back to you, and show you what happened, and then you could send a new left side deflector back to me. I have never been disappointed with dealing with Moose and hope to never be disappointed. I hope to buy from you again after we fix this problem. The reason why I am writing this e-mail is because I never even got to try the hand guards in the woods yet.
Sincerely,
Garrett

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…