slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Trinity rd. area is closed, as well as Milam creek MX. For trails you might try Rocky Ridge, MX maybe Mosier Valley or Village creek. Shady Gover near TX. Stadium is always fun, but never prepped. Are you just visiting or moving here?

drudin

May 15, 2002
Thanks Guys. Slo' Mo, My brother in law lives in Argyle and we visit once a year or so.
This is our first family vacation to include dirtbikes. I'm bringing my DRZ400 and my son is just starting out with a DR110 (should be in this week). We're hoping to use the fields for him to practice on.
I would love to ride a good intermediate MX track while I'm there. I'll post when I know where/when... maybe see another DRN spode out there!

drudin

May 15, 2002
What are the trails at Rocky Ridge like? How about North Central MX park in Sanger...anyone ridden that?
Your thoughts are appreciated.

DPW

~SPONSOR~
Jan 23, 2000
Drudin,

You need to check out the Nocona MX track. Great safe track for beginners and advance riders. Never crowded on the weekends, yet and open on Weds. Open practice. PM if you want directions or want to meet out there. You won't be disappointed.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom