Alex04

Apr 10, 2002
I have a 89 yz250 with a fmf fatty pipe and I have 2 medium size dents on the corrner where it starts to go up. one is from a rut and the other is from a rock my question is why is my bike running richer spooging all over and is it worth getting it repaired

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
Chances are, if your bike just started blowing goop all over itself that it has a worse problem than dents in the pipe :think: If it just started spooging badly you need to look at anything(oil, fuel, mixture) that may have changed. If none of the above, maybe you have a right side crank seal going bad. Unless the bike is a total P O S I would think it is worth fixing

yzflier97

Jan 2, 2002
Don't know about your spooge problem but as far as the dented pipe, I have had great success with pacific crest pipe repair in Oregon. I have sent two pipes there and have buddy's that sent thiers there and they come back looking like new. You can get thier address from almost any moto magizine or I think thier website is piperepair.com and the cost is about $55 total. It takes the better part of two weeks trun around time.

Top Bottom