kddodson

Jul 3, 2002
I live in Aurora and would like to know the best place to buy either Race Gas or at the very least 92+ Octance gas from the pump. I am willing to drive if you know of a station that carries such a thing (I grew up in KC and there were a few stations that carried 93 Octane). Fay Myers or another for the race gas? I am new to all of this so your advice is appreciated.

Thanks

kddodson

Jul 3, 2002
Thanks Super Rat

I also did some research and found some info out on my own.

Fay Myers carries no race gas, Vickery does.

Also, what I really wanted was to be able to go to a pump and buy the stuff after normal motorcycle shop hours (which are worse than banker's hours).

I found a link to a few stations that sell 100 Octane right at the pump. One place in DTC, others are listed below. Hope this helps some of you, it did me.

Check it out...

Race Gas Link

kddodson

Jul 3, 2002
I went to the Sinclair on Belleview in DTC. They have 100 Octane Race Gas on every pump for $3.95 a gallon. Is that much less than VP or others? Anyway, it is very clear and seemed to burn extremely clean in the bike.

Hope this helps.

bedell99

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2000
I used to put the race gas from IMI in Erie for a couple of tanks. Believe it or not I think the 91 works about the same and it is much cheaper. I remember Erie charging me 3.50.

Erik

poster72

May 6, 2002
I used to run 100 in my xr....then someone said its a waste. I switched to 91 and i think they were right. I dont notice a difference.

Cory

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
So Cory... Could it be that selection B) below might possibly be more correct?
A) You are faster when you use race gas, or
B) You are faster when a little green bike is chasing you :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom