miwebb

Nov 27, 2001
Has anyone tried the DEP pipe that is available for the KDX 200? Does it give more top end, or is it a bottom end pipe. Any help would be appreciated.

owenlo

Oct 28, 2001
I have tried one that a buddy of mine won for winning FTR Championship. First of all, before I let you know that I didnt really notice any REAL difference anywhere except a little more on top. BUT the pipe wasn't fitted correctly either. Ya see, the grooves in the pipe for the o-rings where it goes into the cylinder, Well those two little grooves aren't cut deep enough for the o-rings to sit into and the pipe WILL NOT go all the way into the cylinder.Me and my buddy fought with it about 2 hours each. The only way me or my buddy could get it to work was to remove the first o-ring and push the pipe into the cylinder up to she second o-ring and put the springs on to hold it in place. Then came the task of getting the rest of it to bolt up. PAIN IN THE A*S!!!. I wound up buying a PC Platinum for my bike and the DEP is sitting in the corner, a FREEBIE from my buddy. Dont waste your money. By the way wee are talking about a DEP for a 2002 KDX 200. I went PC and I am 100 percent happy with the performance.

Obie #8 ;)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom