dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Okay, first race of the season for me (and devils ridge).

I've been cross traning on my mountian bike and working out all summer. I'm stoked.

So who else is gonna be there?

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Well, considering that you came and watched my first race, I guess that would just be expected of me. ;) What moto’s are you going to run? Would expect the 125 schoolboy and 125D. If you run the D, I’ll jump in there with ya. Good luck, I look forward to seeing ya. :thumb:

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
yup, 125 schoolboy and D are the classes I'm going to run. I will be there sat for practice. (If mom will go for it)

Well, considering that you came and watched my first race

Psssst.. its not my first race! But it might as well be, I will still probably be as nervous as the first time :flame:

:thumb:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Hey Ivan, I'll be there just for you and James <<<Click it or NOT>>> Need some better directions than those Ah, take 18, you'll get there. :) If I really can go, I'll bring Aryn and if you want to Dell, I'd like to take you as well. :thumb:
Ivan, same rules of engagement on the track??? :confused:

Edit:
Listen, if not PV Sat, maybe we can ALL get together at TNT on Sunday. I'll email Davearm and see what he is up to.

Last edited:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by 96whyzee125
If I really can go, I'll bring Aryn and if you want to Dell, I'd like to take you as well. :thumb:
Ivan, same rules of engagement on the track??? :confused:

Dell would have to have a notorized piece of paper from his parents saying you can sign for him.

Same rules of engagement apply :yeehaw:

Directions are:
Parker Valley MX:
Hwy #18 South of Morganton, NC at Belwood (Exit #105 off I-40). Right on Rockdale, then right on Gardner.

It is a nice track. I loved it last year when I rode it. I hold it in the same regards as Top Gun but Parker Valley is longer and can get a little rougher.

Race is Saturday, practice starts at 9am and racing starts at 11am.

More info at www.jmxracing.com

Hope to see you guys there.

Ivan

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Dell would have to have a notorized piece of paper from his parents saying you can sign for him.

Working on it :yeehaw:

So whats the deal, Are we gonna have our kickin and spittin and hollerin fest at TNT sunday or PV saturday?

Ps, Thanks so much for the ride dave! :worship:

whyzee

Never enough time !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 24, 2001
Ok, here is why I should keep my wife in my pocket. I have (Aryn's) football games EVERY Saturday from this weekend untill forever. So, racing on Saturdays is out of the question, unless it is a night race, Ivan, please keep me posted on these races. reason #2 (to keep the chain a lil tighter) THIS Sunday we have a college fair that will take a good bit of the afternoon. So, I guess this weekend is of the non-riding kind. Maybe the Harley and I can get out for a lil R&R! :|

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Well, it dosent always work out. We can do it some other time.

It looks like archers lodge for me! (I'll see If I can beg my parents for a ride to TNT sunday or PV though- probably wont work but its a worth a shot) But I am definately looking forward to Devils ridge on the 21st and 22nd. I'll see you all there!

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
The 22nd is too close to DW for me (gotta start trying to get these bikes ready!)

If I make it anywhere this weekend, it will be TNT Saturday morning. Gotta be back home early Saturday afternoon.

max621

Jul 12, 2002
Devil's Ridge is a fun track, I just hate being on the gate with 39 other bikes. Want to do good there, you better practices those concrete starts. A lot!

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I've been practicing on dirt, but that place is the only place with concrete pads, and they dont allow usage of the start gate in any of the practices!

Max will you be there for any of the racing or the practice sat. ?

max621

Jul 12, 2002
I might go sunday and race. Haven't made up my mind yet. I'll let you know though. I've been doing a lot of practicing lately, concentrating on my technique. I want to move up a class.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom