Pantaz

Dec 13, 2001

lisa'sxr4

Jul 16, 2002
No sure myself exactly - but there is a poker ride in that area on the 15th - I'm sure if you can make that ride - someone can show you where to stage & ride in the future.

Let me know if you are interested in the poker ride & I'll put directions up.

dirtjunkie

~SPONSOR~
Mar 1, 2001
Why it's in California... From the 14 go through the town all the way to the last stop sign past the golf course. Turn left go about 1/4 mile or so and the road will turn into a two lane. Then when it turns slighly uphill and to the right, you'll see a kiosk with picnic tables to the left and a dirt road heading north. That road is Randsberg Rd and goes all the to Randsberg a cool little mining town with a bar & food makes a good ride destination. I usually camp 5.5 miles down that road and when you come to a little hill on the right go around it and you'll find a little clearing and a good spot to camp. The BLM closed about 30% on the riding area and you'll see lots of new fences. Jawbone-BLM office off the 14 has good maps and new prints of the closed areas. If you like more hill climbs Jawbone or Dove Springs is better.
Have fun!!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom