Dirt Week Camping 101

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Every camp must have at least one orange bike!

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shaw520
Every camp must have at least one orange bike!

I have an orange bike but it's not a V-8 like yours, does that count?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
It looks red in that picture. :)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
uhoh!!!!! We're in trouble. Bswift IS bringing his KTM, but it's of preorange vintage.:think

biglou

Not that this applies to me, but, how 'bout one Suzuki and one Honda? That equals orange, doesn't it?:eek: (Get it? Yellow and Red make Orange?) Oh, nevermind...

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Good News!

I just checked my NSRA handbook, (national spode riders association), Artical #27 states that " rider's that are unable to obtain an Orange bike for such events, will be expected to encircle thier camps, with no less than 12 farm grown pumpkins",....... and there was something in there about a 'chant' or something too!........ But we may be able to wave the chant! ;)

Dirt week sounds like the best thing ever! I've always wanted to go camping with motorcycles, but Ive never been able to. Its two of my favorite things all in one! I've been out of the bike loop for about 6 years (college, getting a decent job, etc) but now Im back in the game, I just got a 96 cr500r. Right now I dont even have a way to transport it, but you can bet once I get everything together I'll be signing up for dirt week!!

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
LOL! I am still laughing at the pumpkins! Can you tell me about article#25???