bnr33

May 7, 2006
Has anyone ever ordered from here... I made an order on 090106, they posted the transaction on my card on the 11, but still no confirmation emails.... I tried calling but have not gotten through.... haven't gotten anything.... I did get a voicemail one day and left a message, but so far no reply.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
bnr33 said:
Has anyone ever ordered from here... I made an order on 090106, they posted the transaction on my card on the 11, but still no confirmation emails.... I tried calling but have not gotten through.... haven't gotten anything.... I did get a voicemail one day and left a message, but so far no reply.
I would be calling my card company at this point..

bnr33

May 7, 2006
OK, here's the scoop...

I sent an email to afterburnermx inquiring about dirtbikediscount.com. I received a phone call back from Corey....he is taking over DBD, (I will call it restructuring).... Corey wants to make good and is trying to contact those folks with questions..... I reached him through afterburnermx......

I told Corey I understood and asked if he could still get me my order...he called back in 15 minutes and said that my items were backordered until december.... but would refund my money to my card........ I will let everyone know what happens, but I give credit to him for standing up and fixing things.... I hope Corey the best in his new business..... Hopefully this will work out for everyone.......

Top Bottom