Dirtrider.net's Malaysian connection reporting in

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Shouts to my peeps!

Greetings from Malaysia, folks. I am just checking in to let you all know that I am still alive (some of you aren't happy I know) and that I am slowly uncovering a fledgling dirtbiking scene here in Kuala Lumpur.

So - if there are any DRN'ers out there from Malaysia I would welcome some contact. I am trying to put together a ride and I have found a couple of sources for bike rental. More to come on that.

I have proof of dirt biker life forms here. Check out the pics. Oh - can anyone identify the make and model of this bike?

Cheers,
jeffd

Attachments

Last edited:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
klx kawasaki ?

Jiang Jing

Shen Jin

4 stroke is all I can see !!!

:eek:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
chongqing (CNG)

Last edited:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
I looked all over the bike and found no markings at all. It is a 350cc 4 stroke though. I think it is a JettLee or Chowyungphat personally :)

-jeffd

Last edited:

ktmboy

Subscriber
Is it air-cooled? (I can't see radiators!?) The way the seat climbs the tank so that the rider is sitting 'in' the bike is very XR like.

Danman

Lifetime Sponsor
Great to hear from you Jeff. I realy hope that you get a ride in the on dirt "not of this country" It would be cool. :yeehaw:

BTW, Its a DR350 with a front end conversion. I would be willing to bet is a not a 350 any more either.