Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Why? They are all donating new Corvettes. (as a minimum) Some are doing bikes, trailers and Motorhomes, one is giving a Million $ :) ....

Okay, so it's not like that, but, sometimes we won't know until we get the shipments of stuff....

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by KTMKyd
When will you be posting what each company is going to donate or help with? j/w :)
It is better just to show up and have it be a suprise. Some are doing more, some are doing less... the bottm line is they all believe that DW02 is worth supporting.

Please send them thanks via e-mail, it really does go a long way.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
i'm talking to dave simon of power now/world power racing, i'll down load and send him a sponsor form, but at the looks of first impression, i think he's in for a valve or two. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I'll bet some of you guys are terible around X-mas time! :) ;) Let it be a surprise!

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am guessing (and hoping) that most people haven't even checked this thread out in enough detail to realize that the sponsors e-mail addresses are being included in here so that we can give them a Pre-Dirtweek thank you. I know last year (after dirtweek) there was a nice sized thread that at least indicated that a lot of people at least claimed to take the time to send thank yous.

PS There a couple sponsors that I didn't notice e-mail addresses for in this thread.

B

biglou

If I get my act together, I am going to set up a generic email with all the sponsors addresses on it and start passing it out. If you copy all the addresses into the Bcc box, each vendor will only see their own name. I've been meaning to do that today, but wouldn't you know, I actually have some work to do (again).

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Let the negative Mojo begin :) I put something in the flame board about the lack of appreciation :p

I sorta did the same thing Lou but I tried to add something specific to each e-mail to let them know it wasn't just a form letter. ie mentioned BillyWho in the one to Asterisk, mentioned my skid plate in the one to works connection and how I'd be getting another when I get a new bike etc.

B

biglou

Here is a list with hotlinks to the sponsors so far. Pleast take a minute to send out a thank you note. :)Works Connection: info@worksconnection.com <mailto:info@worksconnection.com>
Pro Circuit: info@procircuit.com <mailto:info@procircuit.com>
Asterisk: bradf@asterisk.com <mailto:bradf@asterisk.com>
Dubach Racing: dubachracing@attbi.com <mailto:dubachracing@attbi.com>

Performance Factory MX: <http://www.performancefactorymx.com>
enduro engineering: www.enduroeng.com
MXSouth: Mailto:mx@pipeline.com
Sponsor House: info@sponsorhouse.com <mailto:info@sponsorhouse.com>
MXTech: wilkey@mx-tech.com <mailto:wilkey@mx-tech.com?suject=Info%20Request%20From%20DRN>
Generac: zimmerman.mike@basco.com
Boyesen: (e) info@boyesen.com <mailto:info@boyesen.com>
TwinAir: info@twinair.com <mailto:info@twinair.com

Last edited by a moderator:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
woohoo! thanks guys!

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I have been trying to send a couple of "thank you" emails each day. A couple of sponsors actually wrote back to acknowledge they had received my email.

Top Bottom