wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
HMMM must be the only available weekend in the year?

3 in a row. can't make it.

got the motor home, trailer, hell the wife now rides,

never fails.

wardy

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Dang it Wardy! :( I've even prepared myself for the verbal beating you are going to give me for riding a diesel pig and for having a displacement less than 499cc :laugh:

MadEarthWorm

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2003
Hmmnnn....I didn't think of the gas issue Jeff; I better get an extra gas can to strap into the trailer. If I go through 2 I can just drive for more I suppose.

Do most people camp at the track? I don't have an RV or anything...hmmm, maybe I could sleep under the stars like they do in all those cowboy flicks I been watchin recently. :think:

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by MadEarthWorm
Do most people camp at the track? I don't have an RV or anything...hmmm, maybe I could sleep under the stars like they do in all those cowboy flicks I been watchin recently. :think:

Yep, most everyone camps out at the track. As far as sleeping out under the stars, most folks have tents, some folks have RVs and one group of igits persists in camping under a giant tarp.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by Tree jumper

mmm, Does this mean i get to fly this year and you guys drive? :p

Umm sure...but does that mean I gotta drive 8 hours south to pick up your bike as repayment for all of the running around for last year? :think:

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Originally posted by wardy

Pretty much my thoughts....
My club puts on it's cross country race on the first weekend of October.
I will be attending DW on odd years only till either DW or TMC (my club) moves to another time slot.

:( :( :(

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by SqueakyGirl

Umm sure...but does that mean I gotta drive 8 hours south to pick up your bike as repayment for all of the running around for last year? :think:

You can drive 5 hours to Paragon, pickup the bike then, drive 5 hours back. Then drive 8 hours, wave as you go by my place and continue driving 22 hours to DW. That should save you some time. :thumb:

Actually i'll still drive but maybe looking for a Co-polite as Shawn doesnt think he will be going this year.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003

Actually i'll still drive but maybe looking for a Co-polite as Shawn doesnt think he will be going this year.

That I can do...but I'm not very good with directions :confused:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
That I can do...but I'm not very good with directions :confused:

Head Southwest until you find TJ by the side of the road ...
Keep going till you pass that big creek with the big arch beside it ...
Not far now ...
Pass under the McDonalds over the freeway, wave at the Indian Smokeshack with the smoke rings coming out of the sign and ...
Wave at BSWIFT's place as you pass and ...
Wave at VioletSP as you pass and ...
Turn at the sign for the OSU farm ...
One more left at the 12~15th dirt road and you are ...
THERE

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
As long as Squeaky is playing Chaufer for DW,&nbsp;you can stop and pick me and my bikes up as you pass through NJ.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Originally posted by scooter1130
As long as Squeaky is playing Chaufer for DW,&nbsp;you can stop and pick me and my bikes up as you pass through NJ.

Alright looks like the caravan's leaving a day early and starting in RI this year!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999

Alright looks like the caravan's leaving a day early and starting in RI this year!

Cool! :cool:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by wardy

3 in a row. can't make it.

got the motor home, trailer, hell the wife now rides,

never fails.

wardy

Wardy, dang it!&nbsp;OK everyone, put your thinkin' caps on and let's figure a way to get these folks to Cooperland. :think:

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
Are we going to try and have another Northeast Caravan this time. It worked so well for DW03 :moon:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Originally posted by Dapper
Are we going to try and have another Northeast Caravan this time. It worked so well for DW03 :moon:

Hey atleast it wasnt me that broke something or blew a tire this year. That was Tailbone and MrMxer! Looks like Squeaks will have to get a tour bus this year to haul all of us. ;)

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Looks like Squeaks will have to get a tour bus this year to haul all of us. ;)

:think: I don't know how I feel about being cooped up in a bus for the better part of 2 days with all you crazies.. ;) :moon:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:think: I don't know how I feel about being cooped up in a bus for the better part of 2 days with all you crazies.. ;) :moon:

Put them on the luggage rack on top and the luggage inside. ;)

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000

What do you mean by that? You'll be driving the whole time so you'll have other things on your mind besides us Crazies! :)

Tony, I wanted to ride on the bike while it was strapped down to the trailer but Tailbone didnt want pulled over. Some people just arent any fun. :confused:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I am starting to have second thoughts about this whole bus thing after seeing the bus

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I thought Sam was borrowing the company bus from the shipyard?

DWbus2-vi.jpg

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Can I come?

Top Bottom