Dirtweek Apologies

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
The beer mug was hilarious. I cook like I ride, sometimes good, sometimes bad.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by motometal
I am sorry for trying to gross out my friendly neighbors by drinking out of a beer mug under suspicious circumstances.

i must have missed that one.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Well, I sort of goofed it up. It wasn't as funny as it could have been. Can't go into details, family oriented site, etc.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Let's see..
Sunday morning- sorry to TTRGuy, Farmer John, and GSR for being to big to sit in the back, shotgun the whole way, next year 350 crew cab for sure!
Monday- sorry for my self for not getting there earlier and putting some laps in before the rain started that night immediately after I put my foot down on Illinois soil. Minutes later I'm sorry I let Thump help me put my tent together...SNAP, ahhhh the old saying I don't get mad I get even worked well huh Thump.
Tue.- sorry for myself once again sitting under the big top while terential downpours try and float my killer temp. home away:( .
Finish tomorrow, the list is long, gotta go.

Last edited:
B

biglou

Billy-You should be sorry for being so Goll-Dang fast! Holy cow, man! Anyone who missed the "suspension" expo on the GP track should be sorry. Doing a single-double over those three bumps on the back side of the track. THAT was freaking impressive man. Thanks for the free show! OK, I gotta go put the training wheels back on my bike...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Billy makes me sorry I wasn't born with the motorcycle gene.:( Dang that boy is FAST!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
sorry i din't bring a trailer and stay on site(next year) sorry i ever put that 426 into that team hellscramble. sorry i let the adrenaline get the better of me and trying to pass in the whoops on the first lap in the 2nd heat c moto, sorry i didn't podium one event. sory for hopping up outa the whoops after what i thought was the last rider to go by,then popping up like a jack in the box and causing that young kid to whipe out next to me in the whoops. but...i say again..BUT i am NOT sorry for t-boning big lou in the stickie hairpin in the c moto.....i swear to god, he waited for me and then backed his bike up so i'd ram him, just so he could get something on film....:eek:

B

biglou

You know it!

Hey, it was a boring day, footage wise. Needed something to turn in to Real TV!:D
BTW-I wasn't backing up. I ride so slow it just looks that way!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Nikki,
I'm sorry I yelled at you & broke your concentration during the day time poker run.
On my bike I am a chatty Kathy & whenever I think I know some one I yell out their name with a big wooo-hooo. sorry.

someday, (I think...were you #812?)
I'm sorry I hit you & your bike at the observation check during the hare scramble. I was in a bit of a fix - either bump you & your KDX or fall backwards off that root outcroping....bad deal all around :think

Sorry I did not bring my own means of inflating tires. I was more than happy to repair anyone's tire which caused me to walk around looking for air to "borrow" :D

But I will never be sorry about being there!!!!!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Im sorry i dint bring more front tubes for everyone--
..who would guess i'd go thru 6 in the first day:eek:

Im sorry i dint roost Thump nearly as much as he needed to be roosted!:p

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm sorry I didn't ride one of AJ's 500's. I just knew I'd never own one so I hated to test ride one when I'm not that serious.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Me too! I had a very heavy and old KTM 495 years ago, and it was a blast! I don't think AJ would have cared...it's good P.R. either way, I have already told several enthusiats around here about them, you never know who might step up to the plate and buy one...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…