mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by motometal
I am sorry for trying to gross out my friendly neighbors by drinking out of a beer mug under suspicious circumstances.

i must have missed that one.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Let's see..
Sunday morning- sorry to TTRGuy, Farmer John, and GSR for being to big to sit in the back, shotgun the whole way, next year 350 crew cab for sure!
Monday- sorry for my self for not getting there earlier and putting some laps in before the rain started that night immediately after I put my foot down on Illinois soil. Minutes later I'm sorry I let Thump help me put my tent together...SNAP, ahhhh the old saying I don't get mad I get even worked well huh Thump.
Tue.- sorry for myself once again sitting under the big top while terential downpours try and float my killer temp. home away:( .
Finish tomorrow, the list is long, gotta go.

Last edited:
B

biglou

Billy-You should be sorry for being so Goll-Dang fast! Holy cow, man! Anyone who missed the "suspension" expo on the GP track should be sorry. Doing a single-double over those three bumps on the back side of the track. THAT was freaking impressive man. Thanks for the free show! OK, I gotta go put the training wheels back on my bike...

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Billy makes me sorry I wasn't born with the motorcycle gene.:( Dang that boy is FAST!

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
sorry i din't bring a trailer and stay on site(next year) sorry i ever put that 426 into that team hellscramble. sorry i let the adrenaline get the better of me and trying to pass in the whoops on the first lap in the 2nd heat c moto, sorry i didn't podium one event. sory for hopping up outa the whoops after what i thought was the last rider to go by,then popping up like a jack in the box and causing that young kid to whipe out next to me in the whoops. but...i say again..BUT i am NOT sorry for t-boning big lou in the stickie hairpin in the c moto.....i swear to god, he waited for me and then backed his bike up so i'd ram him, just so he could get something on film....:eek:

B

biglou

You know it!

Hey, it was a boring day, footage wise. Needed something to turn in to Real TV!:D
BTW-I wasn't backing up. I ride so slow it just looks that way!

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Nikki,
I'm sorry I yelled at you & broke your concentration during the day time poker run.
On my bike I am a chatty Kathy & whenever I think I know some one I yell out their name with a big wooo-hooo. sorry.

someday, (I think...were you #812?)
I'm sorry I hit you & your bike at the observation check during the hare scramble. I was in a bit of a fix - either bump you & your KDX or fall backwards off that root outcroping....bad deal all around :think

Sorry I did not bring my own means of inflating tires. I was more than happy to repair anyone's tire which caused me to walk around looking for air to "borrow" :D

But I will never be sorry about being there!!!!!

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Im sorry i dint bring more front tubes for everyone--
..who would guess i'd go thru 6 in the first day:eek:

Im sorry i dint roost Thump nearly as much as he needed to be roosted!:p

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm sorry I didn't ride one of AJ's 500's. I just knew I'd never own one so I hated to test ride one when I'm not that serious.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Me too! I had a very heavy and old KTM 495 years ago, and it was a blast! I don't think AJ would have cared...it's good P.R. either way, I have already told several enthusiats around here about them, you never know who might step up to the plate and buy one...

Top Bottom