Do Alpinestarts run true to size?

simimi

Dec 20, 2000
I am going to mail or der my son a set of the kids alpinestars and was wondering if anyone knows if these, or other alpinestars run true to size, or if they run large or small.

Thanks,

mike

bagolies

~SPONSOR~
Oct 14, 2001
I bought tech5's about a year ago and had to go a size smaller than I usually wear. I wear the heavy motocross socks with them and they fit fine.

XR400RMan

Dec 11, 2000
Hey SIMIMI I wear size 11 in mens for Tennis Shoes so when I bought my Alpinestars M4 boots I ordered them over the internet at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. So I ordered them in 11's and I prayed that they would fit and they fit me fine. Once you put your riding pants down inside the boots(I just wear Blue Jeans). I had to adjust two of the buckles on each boot but now they fit fine. When I first got them they were really stiff and I went out and sit on my bike and I was like there is no way I can ride with these things on. But then I would walk around the house with them on and they got broke in and strecthed a little bit and now are good to go. Good luck Matt. This is off of the topic but I also bought some Scott No Sweat III goggles and everywhere I looked everyone had them at like $32.99 but I got them at Rocky Mountain for $24.99. They seem to have good prices. You might want to check them out.

http://www.Rockymountainatv.com/wc.dll?wwrmatv~sessionid~~

bud

Jun 29, 1999
I wear size 10 or 11 shoes, depending on the manufacturer and my size 10 tech 6's are a bit on the small side for me. They seemed alright in the shop, but standing up for 10 mins at a time on the bike makes me feet go numb unless I wear thin socks. I think it depends on the shape of your foot as much as the size.

Last edited:

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
M-4's were 1/2 to 1 size too big for me. Vectors, just right!

I wear 9 1/2 or 10. In M'4's size 9. In Vectors size 10.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I think they run smaller, i wear size 7 1/2 men's shoe and i got 8's in tech 8's and its cutting it close they fit but a cramped kinda fit.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
simimi, if you'r talking about the Tech 6s for youths. Yes, they run true. If he wears a 4 in a shoe. Then he will wear a 4 in Alps. My son wears them, and they have held up great.

Top Bottom