Does anyone have a graphics kit template

Faze Man

Sep 16, 2008
Does anyone have a graphics kit template or any other template for a 1996 - present KDX220/200? I don't like the current kits out there so I would like to make my own design in photoshop and have it printed at a prof. decal print place. If you have bought a graphics kit before and still have the backing for the stickers, that would also work perfectly. If I tried to trace a template, I'm sure I would run into problems once the decal starts to wrap around the curvature of the plastics. I needed templates for both fenders, side panels ,rad. shouds and the headlight fairing. Thanks in advance.

Faze Man

Sep 16, 2008
J-man said:
Ever thought of using the plastic itself?

I could probably get away with using it for the rad shrouds & the left side panel (without the exhaust), but he rest of the plastics are too curvy. I guess I could use cheap fabric, that might work.

Trickart

Aug 13, 2009
have you got around to do this? :whoa: I've trying to get the shapes using very thin tracing paper and I think i'm getting somewhere but it's a lot of work, I've got a KDX 250 '94 model. Just in case, if you haven't done it yet, I'll be testing my new decals in a week or so (have to finish tracing them and then designing them) and if you have any helpful tips that would be great!

Cheers!!

Top Bottom