mnnthbx

Apr 1, 2003
They look nice. I have called them, and they seem to be a accomidating company. I just wonder if their pipe will pull low similar to a woods pipe.........

KnoxKDX

Jan 29, 2003
If I'm not mistaking, DEP is an overpriced mediocre British pipe. Dynoport, FMF or PC are prolly your best bets for a solid KDX pipe.

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Dynoport will definately be my next pipe, but I have not tried one yet... but they do hae a phone # and they have always been nice and helpfull over the phone... But mainly the metal is thicker, and a more quality fit over fmf... from what I've heard.

boymess

Apr 14, 2002
I've used both FMF pipes and the DynoPort. The DynoPort is flat-out awesome for midrange pull and is my favorite of these three. It makes gearing changes less necessary for me. Fit is excellent, however, it does stick out to the lower side more than any I've seen. You might want a pipe guard.

KDXWORM

Mar 27, 2003
I was going to buy the fmf gnarly pipe. do you know what dynoport pipe, big volume or mid-top pipe, is the same. thanks WORM

boymess

Apr 14, 2002
Actually, I've tried both FMF pipes AND the Dyno Port on my 96 KDX. I really like the strong mid-range pull from the DP. It allows me to lift the front end over whoops, etc instead of plow through. The pull is enough better, that I don't abuse the clutch near as much. I've bought lots of bolt on goodies, but none of them made me smile like the DP.

Top Bottom