Jaric

Jun 30, 2008
Hey all, I like two strokes but am really into the double pipe of the CRF250R and was wondering if it would be possible to fabricate or give a 125 2-stroke two pipes!!! I have never seen this before but i think it will look insane! How would it affect your performance?
Any ideas, recommendations?

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Jaric said:
Any ideas, recommendations?

Read a book about how two-stroke expansion chambers work. Then go ride.

Jaric

Jun 30, 2008
Just double slip ons

I dont mean making two expansion chambers, just splitting the pipe leading to the slip on so that there is two slip ons.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Rich Rohrich said:
Read a book about how two-stroke expansion chambers work. Then go ride.

btm1948

Jun 4, 2008
the bike is made for only one muffler putting on another will realy effect your performance that and it adds unneeded weight to the bike while yes the dual pipes look amazing its not for two strokes

rmc_olderthandirt

~SPONSOR~
Apr 18, 2006
If you just want it for looks, then simply get another silencer and bolt it up on the other side. Don't let anyone look closely and they won't know it isn't connected.....

Rod

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Where are you going to get a plastic side panel made to cover the second silencer. Then again if it's not connected it won't melt the stock side panel.

mmz77

Oct 15, 2006
rmc_olderthandirt said:
If you just want it for looks, then simply get another silencer and bolt it up on the other side. Don't let anyone look closely and they won't know it isn't connected.....

Rod
Maybe a mini fog machine in the pipe for realism.
:nener:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom