Doug Henry to Race Pontiac SX!!!! :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
From www.motoworld.com:

"DOUG HENRY TO RACE PONTIAC SUPERCROSS?

(March 9) - In a side-bar conversation with Doug Henry at the annual Weekend of Champions, the former three-time AMA Motocross National said his near-future plans include racing the Pontiac Supercross this April.

Henry, who has raced select National Motocross and Arenacross events upon retiring in 1999 will ride his first Supercross since his retirement. Henry did not comment on which class he would compete in, but more than likely it would be the 250cc division. "

Very very cool!! :cool: Especially since we plan on being there! Henry and Dowd raced the Bridgeport AX a few months back and Henry did pretty darn awesome - taking 3 wins and a 2nd to Dowd. Go Doug!!! That would be too cool to see him on the podium at Pontiac!! (I wonder if he'll race his DGY 250? :) )

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Doug Henry is #1

in my son's and my hearts. Glad to see him come back and race a few every year (even happier that he usually does pretty good)
16965ericndoug-med.jpg

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Doug is still my favorite rider. I run his number on my 250F. I'd like to see him race full time again. Will he pull a Bradshaw and come back from retirement?

I'm predicting a top-8 finish for him at Pontiac. :cool:

podia

Aug 31, 2000
Cool!:cool:

My favorite rider.

Doug share the same birthday as me too! WOOooooooHOOoooo!!!

Nice to see him on the track again.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom