IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
a bit of intentional blockin during qualifying practice..

JLaw was trying to prevent Dungey from doing a hotlap.. Just being a jerkoff.

The made JLaw run the second qualifier with the unseeded riders. He's a punk.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
It was in practice. Supposedly J-lame got a haircut so he thought he was faster, then stopped in front on RD's fast practice lap to mess him up, then Ryan did something (can't remember) to get even. Both were penalized to last gate pick for their heats.

Ryan was composed (as usual) and J-lame had nothing but undermining derogatory comments about the incident. Then he had the ballz to mess with Hill in the main and not let him by when they were in the back of the pack.

Funny thing is, J-lame is actually fast, but his lack of brain cells holds his SX/MX career back

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
In the first timed practice session Hill and Lawrence kept getting Dungey pinned in between them with Lawrence running him high in the odd berm, breaking his run etc, Dungey then just about ran HIll off the track around the sweeper near the mechanics area. After that Hill never went near Dungey again.

Second session Lawrence repeatedly would roll around with his head on a swivel looking for Dungey and then hop into the racing line at a crawl causing Dungey to lock up the brakes, with one lap left Dungey decided to veer right instead of left at the turn near the finish line and slam Lawrence, he then made two more attempts that J-Law narrowly sidestepped, they both got black flagged.

About 5 mins before this I told Lazyboy that Dungey needs to give Lawrence a right cross with a front tire like RV did a few years ago, seems Dungey got the memo :laugh:

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
I think the AMA should have no tolerance of J Lawrence this time around and should let him know that another incident will get him banned for life. Wonder if he would wise up then?

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
plynn41 said:
I think the AMA should have no tolerance of J Lawrence this time around and should let him know that another incident will get him banned for life. Wonder if he would wise up then?
I disagree Jlaw should be banned immediately for life. He has shown he has no regard for the safety of other riders (mainly Dungey) and I really believe his hatred for Dungey will eventually lead to an intentional takeout while being lapped. Best case he just slows Dungey- worst case he severely injures him

plynn41

Jun 8, 2009
Well, it's unfortunate because the idiot can really ride (or at least he could before he went to jail). I'd love to be able to cheer for him--but he's a stain on the sport.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Tell me Nolaw did not seem to be reading cue cards? What an idiot, again. Nolaw and Hill make a drugged up plan and execute it, seemingly. Dungey reached his boiling point and retaliated. Again? Dungey can afford it, and Nolaw can not, real world. And Nolaw has the gall to blame Dungey having issues? Isn't Nolaw still on probation? On the track or off? I kind of thought, intentionally done, to be a charge of aggravated battery? And the big drive by Hill is over? I am kinda glad I did not see it, the interviews were bad enough. Most sad about Hill. A black hole has similar effects. Vintage Bob

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
The kids these days I swear.....

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I like lawrence's new haircut. It makes him look even more like the p*nis that he is.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Ban the putz for life he's nothing but dead weight.

Anybody else wanted Special K to rack up a W? It was a great main.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
YZ165 said:
The kids these days I swear.....

:nod: ;) :laugh:

I really thought J-losers state sponsored vacation would have made him grow up a little. Guess not. X<---------------Add lil' head shaking smiley here.

The riders themselves need to take care of this guy. In dirttrack we had guys like him and they usually didn't last very long. They usually found themselves wadded up in a crashwall somewhere. The AMA needs to turn their heads and let it happen. Especially since the AMA doesn't seem to know what to do with the guy themselves. Right now he is just a loose cannon and if allowed to continue, he will eventually hurt someone.

Good point Chili. When RV launched his bike into J-losers nose it definitely got his attention. That's what a few others need to do.

Pat. I really wanted to see K-dub win it. J-loser needs to watch how people like K-dub conduct themselves. He might learn sumptin'.. Probably not. :bang:

Just my humble opinion. :debil:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Patman said:
Anybody else wanted Special K to rack up a W?

I thought it might happen, for a few minutes there. Would have really been cool.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I think Barcia's gonna be a force to be reckoned with.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
It sure did not seem Pourcel ever missed a beat. Emig tried comparing him to Bayle? I think he is better, and hope he stays around a while. And can't wait to see him on a big bore! Vintage Bob

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Bayle was an incredible rider. One of the best ever.

Pourcel is the cream of the Lites crop and reminds me of Bayle, but no way is he better. Not yet, anyways.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
It sure did not seem Pourcel ever missed a beat. Emig tried comparing him to Bayle? I think he is better, and hope he stays around a while. And can't wait to see him on a big bore! Vintage Bob

You know I don't like Emig, no mystery there.. But he didn't compare Porucel to Bayle, he only said that a lot of young riders try to emulate Bayle's style.

Which until he said that I hadn't noticed, but after, I did think back and yes, Pourcel does look a lot like Bayle did on a bike.

End of comparison as far as I'm concerned.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I am hoping, when Pourcel makes it really big, he will not run home for gp racing. Hopefully! The world missed a lot of unbelievable riding technique when he walked away. And I did not say his name. Regal showed some real spark, as did Wilson. Sheheen should have an incredible statistic for that? Vintage Bob

J-man

May 16, 2007
K-Dub showed some aggresion that i have not seen from him since 2008. Great ride, I was really hoping that with the 2 fatheads out, Kevin would start throwing some good races in and be a championship contender.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I think because J-Law can't come up with any decent race results, he's chosen "drama" to try to gain respect. The kid's humiliated.
Two goals...
Either trane and work on a winners attitude, or join a gang.
Argumentative, overly aggresive, a false self-confidence...smells like meth to me.
Foolish young man.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Thursday update: The latest Nolaw/Dungey incident, did not involve Hill at all. When Metcalf cased the triple on the east side in his heat race, he hurt his ankles? They said after the heat race he was pushed on his bike back to the pits. He could not walk! And he raced the main the same way! It was Ronnie Goodman that did a spectacular one hander between the tables and landed hard, broken ankle. Come on Saturday live broadcast again! Vintage Bob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom