Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Anyone know anything about J-law riding in 09 or is he suspended for good. Not that I really like the kid but hate to see the talent go to waste for his stupidity. Hopefully pulling him out of 08 helped him turn over a new leaf.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd be suprised to see him on anything other than one of the smaller satalite teams or privateer effort. I doubt any of the big teams will really want to mess with his attitude.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
His suspension was period. No rest of the year, season, nada! After the dismal results of the Mongolian Team at the MXDN, they may be looking for talent? He may fit right in. As far as I have seen, anything non-ama is right up his alley. Didn't he show up at the x games, before skipping the country?

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Whew, I thouhgt it was just for the remainder of the season, it is indefinitely. They will review him. Like him or not, the kids fast and can win.

from Motocross.com:

PICKERINGTON, Ohio--The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) announced today that it has suspended professional motocross rider Jason Lawrence for unacceptable behavior detrimental to the sport. According to AMA officials, Lawrence was arrested for disorderly conduct at Red Bud Track & Trail on July 4 while in Buchanan, Michigan, for round six of the AMA Toyota Motocross Series Presented by FMF. The incident follows a penalty and suspended fine issued in June for conduct detrimental to the sport at the Freestone County Raceway during round three of the series in Wortham, Texas.

"Mr. Lawrence is suspended indefinitely," said AMA Director of Motocross/Supercross/ATV Ryan Holliday. "In addition, the $25,000 fine that was issued after the June incident and suspended contingent upon the successful completion of a one-year probation will now be imposed." Holliday added that the AMA would not reconsider Lawrence's status until the conclusion of the 2008 season.

Backslayer

Go Big or Go Home
~SPONSOR~
May 27, 2007
Hate to see the talent go to waste, but he got what was due to him. Oh well even though he talked alot of crap he sure put up some battles.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Backslayer said:
he talked alot of crap
At least his talk matches his walk :|
See ya "Mr" Lawrence... have a nice day.

Top Bottom