tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
Fellow DRNs, we are racing at village creek ft. worth texas on the 13th. scheduled to appear are tx246, mx547 and......................?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Dang it guys!!! I already have plans to race Mosier sat night and a return to Burleson Sunday morning. Yes I'm racing twice this weekend :scream:

I did Village Creek last Sat night and they were fast over there. Of coarse Jay will have no problems :aj:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i will be happy with a top ten. last time i was there, i had to ride my arse off to get 4th.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
jeff,
i know those guys are fast at vc but they will make you better. try a different class. i looked at the results from your race. try 30+, 125 novice, dont do 38+ some really fast guys in there.

=

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I was thinking the same thing too. I don't know if you saw my ride report so I'll paste the 1st moto start:

I picked the starting gate just to the left of the dog house because it was the straightest to the first turn and there was a 1' uphill just past every gate so I didn't want to be too close to the guys next to me. The gate dropped and my gawd the guy on the other side of the dog house bolts right over and hits my bars sending me to the ground.

I actually rode quite well both motos. The 1st one, after I remounted, I still managed not to get lapped and managed to almost catch back up to the main pack. I had problems getting around the guy I was lapping and I feel that's what held me back some. 2nd moto I pretty much stayed with the pack but I lost a few places in the 2nd turn. Those are the fastest beginners I've ever seen.

After looking at the weather I'm beginning to wonder if any of us will be riding this weekend. If my buddies back out on Mosier Sat & if the rain doesn't cancel I may just meet up with you guys at Village. I had a great time riding even though the results didn't reflect that.

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Originally posted by mx547
last time i was there, i had to ride my arse off to get 4th.
From the pictures I've seen, it looks like you have regrown it sufficiently to have enough "fuel" to get a podium spot. :p

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom