bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
Okay, if this can be found at another place, PLEASE correct me, i don't want to "commit another aire" like the thread below. :eek: :) is there any DirtRider.Net fender stickers out there? i'd like to put some on the 'ol Y-Zed and try to spiff it up a little. Thanks for the input, or the 'gentle guidance' to another thread. :confused:

thanks again,

-Rob

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
knock-knock.... anyone there? :confused: i want to have the drn stickers before Dirtweek '03, but if i go to a sign shop, i won't be supporting DRN.... (blackmail works wonders, hehehe... :) )

and i could put my username right above the DirtRider.Net, that would look cool, i believe

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
If ya have a mosey in the general forum you will find a thread about there being new fender stickers - thanks to usps or something ;) Have no idea of any further details, just noticed the topic. (pretty sure it's a new thread, so no aires committed - the original fender stickers had run out)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Lol, oops, sorry BlueRider/OldGuy - like I said I didn't read it, just noticed the topic ;)
Guess this means unless you can find someone willing to sell ya some, ya **** outta luck ;)

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by oldguy
that one sucked me in also then I noticed it was from lastAugust:(
Me too!

Originally posted by Michelle
Lol, oops, sorry BlueRider/OldGuy - like I said I didn't read it, just noticed the topic ;)
Guess this means unless you can find someone willing to sell ya some, ya **** outta luck ;)

Don't feel bad guy's I replyed to it.... :confused: So far there are 4 requests in. I allot for two of them but if there is enough call we might get a run of folks wanting them.

Dave I am sorry I missed out on your offer, I really would have liked to have some of your stickers! :(

bluerider125

~SPONSOR~
Feb 23, 2002
i just pm'd okie and he said there is none available at the moment, but possibly in the spring. at least it's before dirtweek, cause i don't wanna be thrown out of there or used as a berm :eek: :scream: :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom