DRN Local Chapter Flag Prices

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
OK. I got a quote for flags.

Ok here is the latest. The previous quote for the flag was for a flag that was built on a white background meaning that there would be a 1" white border around the edge of the flag. Not really what we were looking for.. SO....

The new flag which is made with a different process is on a black background so it will look exactly how we want it.

The price is as follows for a 3' x 5' Nylon flag with two brass gromets for mounting:
One time screen setup fee of $205.00 (they will keep the screen for one year in case we order more flags)
Each flag would cost $56.10 plus $4.00 per letter sewn on (also nylon).
The minimum order is 12 flags (the lettering does not have to be the same)
The flag will have a front and back but the back is seen in reverse.

This is the design that I gave her for the quote.

Attachments

• drn_flag2.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Okie,

I will send you an email with the company name and contact. If you want me to handle the details I can. Let me know.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
I'll pony up the cash for the North Easterners Club flag. I'll take donations for the lettering though.:)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Yeah that's kinda what I was thinking for the SoCal group. I will cover the cost of the flag if I can get some donations for the lettering. That dang long name that we adopted. :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey D_R , I can help with both The flag and lettering

Let me know when

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Thanks. Hopefully we can get enough interest to get a min. of 6 so that we can do this thing. Heck i might even have to get one for my garage if they get cheap enough.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Well like I said the price would go up roughly $15 per flag (with a 12 flag min order) so we would be looking at $55/ flag plus lettering which is still reasonable.

I will get another quote to see exactly how much they would be.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Heartland Spodes will be in on this, you can count on us.
$60 bucks for lettering without the Local Chapter at the bottom.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Once we get a final price I will start collecting info on who wants what and how they should be laid out. If that is acceptable with the big guy that is...:)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Count me in to help pay for our flags and lettering. Might we want to have 2 flags for each chapter? Just a thought.

$59 buck is cheap enough for me to put one in my garage.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
How big are the letters?? Can they be sewn above and below the logo?? I think with 15 letters that would be what would work best for the Heartland Spodes.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Good Question. I will find out how big the letters are. They can be sewn on above and below the logo.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
We'll be in anyways I'm sure. Right Bswift?? If you make the motion at the next meeting I'll second it. ;)

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
OK,

The letters will be sized so that they fit proportionatley in the black areas.

More Letters = Smaller letters

Also she said that a ton of different colors were available but we will leave that up to the boss to decide if we are going to stanardize the letters.

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I'll pickup the cost of the flag & lettering for the NTSP.

BUT THE LETTERING NEEDS TO BE JUST
NTSP
Spelling it out could get real expensive, $76.00 bucks according to my rudimentary math:think

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Here's an idea. How about something like DRN Local Chapter screen printed on the bottom of the flag along with the logo. Then on the Top Just the initials of the local chapter like taraker suggested.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Just so were all have the same idea this is what we are talking about right?

The "DRN LOCAL CHAPTER" will be screen printed on and then we only have to have the top sewn on.

Yes???

Attachments

• drn_flag2.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 201

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Looks pretty good, but how 'bout just "Local Chapter" instead of "DRN Local Chapter"?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…