DRN Local Chapter Flag Prices

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
I think the southern spodes will want one, although we are not official yet cuz we dont have our own forum :think:

When we meet this saturday we can talk about it... I'd be willing to pitch in some money.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Organize your group and let us know.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Brian, I'm certain that the Kentuckiana Chapter wants to be in on the flag thing. Is there anymore movement in that direction?

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
Ok, I see that this thread has surfaced from the depths of DRN so where do we stand.

Okie / Thump.. Any luck with contacts in your area regarding the construction of flags. I will be more than happy to call the company that I talked to before to get any info that we need in order to proceed.

Let me know what I can do to help...

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Desert_racer, can the company you talked to send Thump a sample of their work? If the quality is right, we might just be in business.

desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
BSWIFT... Sorry for the delay.. I did not get an email saying that you had replied. I will see what they can do..

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Sounds good. Copy Thump on any PM's or emails if you would.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Brian,
IrishEKU, over in the Kentuckiana forum, has found a guy that will do banners. You may want to check out his thread.

desert_racer,
See if your man can do gommeted banners as well. Irish is going to get a quote from a guy on 3'x5's with or without grommets. Also, make sure the guy understands that there will be several different screens desired. I'm bettin the sum of flags and banners for individual chapters won't be that great, but the total would be a good order.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…