2strokesrock

Oct 7, 2008
I recently joined a snowmobile forum.....it has SOOOOOO many advertisments and it is really slow :( and the format is.... :coocoo:
I sure like DRN ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I would tend to agree, there's not really any place better. Oh sure there are always those that will complain about it but then they just never seems to find someplace else they like better.

250girl

Mod Ban
Dec 19, 2007
I have surfed many forums, and this is the only one I have joined. It is a lot faster and has less ads, but to me that isn't what makes it great. It's the respect and higher class of language, knowledge and people here that make it an amzing forum. So many forums are full of junk, scummy language, pointless posts, hard to find any decent info in, barely moderated, and the members come and go like jackrabbits on a date. Here, the posts are clean, well organized, and useful.The people are friendly, knowledgable, and dedicated. You won't find a friendlier, more informative, classier place anywhere on the internet.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
250girl said:
I have surfed many forums, and this is the only one I have joined. It is a lot faster and has less ads, but to me that isn't what makes it great. It's the respect and higher class of language, knowledge and people here that make it an amzing forum. So many forums are full of junk, scummy language, pointless posts, hard to find any decent info in, barely moderated, and the members come and go like jackrabbits on a date. Here, the posts are clean, well organized, and useful.The people are friendly, knowledgable, and dedicated. You won't find a friendlier, more informative, classier place anywhere on the internet.
+1

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom