shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
I just got a new Honda CR250 and I want to put some Stickers on the front Fender. DRN has helped me out tremendously in the past and I would really like to put some drn.net stickers on but I dont see a link for them anymore?..anyone know where I can get some?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I don't know if Okie has any fender stickers at the moment.

He will surely pipe up with an answer.

We have a mod working on getting the printing worked out now for some.

Eather way, keep an eye out for an announcement regarding stickers soon.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
i'll take em, but its only fair to see if shiftmx wants em, since it was his idea for the thread. Just let me know

shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
heck yah I'll take them..that was really nice of you RM by the way..DIrt Rider has been such an awesome resource for me over the years and I really want to do some advertising to attract more people to this site.

ironworker

America since 1908
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2004
rv6junkie said:
Well shiftmx, if you want to support DRN you can always become a support team member. Click here ---> http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=91658

I knew that was coming ;) Your right shiftmx, this is IMO the best resource for dirt bike information on the web, The information I have received from other members when I was in a jam with one of my bikes was worth the full blown membership to DRN, I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Good Luck

Rich

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
rv6junkie said:
Well shiftmx, if you want to support DRN you can always become a support team member. Click here ---> http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=91658

Great point Gary. I sometimes forget to shamelessly promote the site! ;)

Like the banner says, it is less than a burger a month! There are many benefits to being a supporter.

Being able to PM folks is my favorite feature, with being able to post photos running a close second.

shiftmx731

Oct 10, 2003
I never even took the time to explore what becoming a member was all about..I thought it just gave you access to posting pics..but never the less Im going to join just to support a good cause..Jaction..I sent you an e mail with my address..thanks again!

Top Bottom